Friday, January 28, 2011

Independent caravan and camping site review - Western Cape South Africa

As a dedicated traveller to caravan and camping sites, herewith an Independent review of my findings to date.

More will be posted as touring progresses and will build this up to include most spots in South Africa.

It is purely based on my personal experiences and therfore totally independent of official associations, touring guides etc.

I am not affiliated to any tour group and report the 'good' and the 'not so good' aspects (and also the bad!) by talking to campers I meet.

It involves all aspects, from security, neatness, ablution etc. All these will be covered by using my own grading system and overall 'feel' I experience, and whether I will re-visit them in their current state.

Pics are my own and taken on site when i do a review. I hope this can assist avid campers and caravanners in making a decision as i have burnt my fingers not knowing what to expect upon arrival.  Will also respond to all e-mails if you need further advice ! Lets go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment